Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful Big Boss Fame Alina Wadiwala Bikini Pics Images


Big-Boss-Fame-Alina-Wadiwala-Bikini-Pics-!-.jpgSweet and simple Alina or 'chutki' of 'Big Boss' house - and if she is otherwise thought was a plain Jane ... and u are totally WRONG ... verify that only hot body! Contrary to what was said at home Bigg Boss Alina Wadiwala, which has an impact as the unknown face in Bigg Boss house before she is eliminated, is an aspiring model and is not completely foreign to the entertainment industry. In fact Alina has a portfolio with some images very brave and has tried his luck in Bollywood. It is also get a lot 'offers to star in reality show. When contacted Alina denied the news at first a! nd said: I do not know how you got the picture, I do not know what had transpired. A photographer friend from UK shot the pictures and are for personal use. Alina WadiwalaaDenying that these pictures were taken to try his luck in Bollywood also added, I am a photographer and I keep clicking my own pictures. (Yeah right!) Information on how to find the offers of Bollywood and the television industry, said, "I was always a lot 'TV offers. I did not sign anything at the moment but I look forward to hosting a couple of reality shows and I am going to sign an agreement to more soon. "It puà ² said one or perhaps two things Alina, but the images are quite another story to tell. source Minnisha lamba Bikini Sexy Wallpaper>>> click4picsMinnisha Goes MAXIM .. um Bikini>>> click4pics <<<Bollywood Queen home>>>