Sunday, July 26, 2009

Monica swears to change her glamour image


Monica swears to change her glamour image

December 30th, 2008

Monica is passing the word around that she will change her glamour gal image.

Making her debut in 'Azhagi,' Monica's main aim is to do the heroine role. She did try hard to get such a break but her efforts came to naught, so she acted in some minor roles. She did a glamour role in 'Silandhi' that got similar offer spouring in, something that is keeping her happily busy. She has some comments on the glamour roles that have given her a turning point in her career.

"I was doing only homely roles and had a good image with the rasikas. My role in 'Silandhi' pushed my glamour image to the fore. Following this, I! was only offered glamour roles. But I'm not greatly in favor of doing only glamour roles. I have lost my homely girl image. To recover that image, I will choose only good films to act in. Presently I'm acting in 'A Aa E Ee' and 'Varnam.' I'm confident these films will show my talent," said Monica. In one of the above films, it's worth noting that she bites the ear of the hero in a moment of lust!